Feedback to QF

Old May 19, 18, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP, QF Lifetime Gold, Velocity Rewards, IHG Rewards, Hilton Honours, Accor Le Club
Feedback to QF

On a recent QF international flight in J, almost immediately after boarding, a passenger became engaged in demanding and abusive behaviour towards the cabin crew.
I would like to contact QF in order to congratulate the cabin crew on the calm and professional manner in which they dealt with the situation. I did convey this directly to the cabin crew involved but would like to let the hierarchy know. I'm sure there must have been a heap of paperwork to complete.

Which is the best way to do this? The Customer Feedback form in the Help section of the website or is there a specific email address I can use.

TIA.
Old May 19, 18, 10:21 pm

Programs: QF
https://www.qantas.com/au/en/support...back%3Aen%3Ann
Old May 20, 18, 11:41 pm

Twitter will get you a fast response or acknowledgement.
Old May 21, 18, 1:41 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Thekman View Post
Twitter will get you a fast response or acknowledgement.
QF processes emails in order of status. OP is WP, the online form is best.
Old May 24, 18, 11:14 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Interesting I never knew this existed. Do they reply? If so what sort of time frame?
Old May 24, 18, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP, QF Lifetime Gold, Velocity Rewards, IHG Rewards, Hilton Honours, Accor Le Club
Submitted May 20 (Sunday), reply received May 24 (Thursday).

"Dear X,

Thank you very much for contacting us with your lovely comments about your recent flight. We are always keen to hear back from our customers and are so happy when it is great feedback like this.

When people take the time to write in and thank our team it honestly makes their day, so I’ve sent a copy of your email through to our inflight teams and I know that they will be really pleased to read what you have to say.

We are grateful you took the time to write and look forward to welcoming you aboard again soon.

Kind regards
Y
Qantas Customer Care"
Old May 24, 18, 5:42 pm

Programs: QF
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly View Post

Interesting I never knew this existed. Do they reply? If so what sort of time frame?
They certainly do. Within five days on the last two occasions I wrote in.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: