Bonus status credits vs Platinum One

Old Jan 16, 2018, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Bonus status credits vs Platinum One

I am just wondering whether any of youknow whether double status credits promos count towards 3600 status credits for Platinum One. I am around 1,000 status credits away from Platinum one and I am just wondering whether it is worth it to pursue it or not. It looks that the benefits are pretty much marginal.

Has any of you got recently any status credits promotions?
Old Jan 16, 2018, 6:55 pm

Historically, credits accruing from these promotions have counted toward P1, but you'd need to check the specific T&Cs of your offer to be sure.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Originally Posted by DH188
Historically, credits accruing from these promotions have counted toward P1, but you'd need to check the specific T&Cs of your offer to be sure.
thanks. I don’t know whether they will send any status credits promo. Has any of you seen any status credits promos recently? Are they targeted or send to everyone?
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:48 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
DSC promos ate certainly targeted. Mrs og and I are both WP and only I got 2 promo emails last year. We have slightly different travel patterns (domestic) and have different anniversary dates.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by og
DSC promos ate certainly targeted. Mrs og and I are both WP and only I got 2 promo emails last year. We have slightly different travel patterns (domestic) and have different anniversary dates.
thank you for that. Would you be able to provide some details how many status credits you both had before receiving an offer? Was it on the way to 1200 or after? I remember one time I got an email 40 days before my anniversary date (31/03).
Old Jan 17, 2018, 5:23 am

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
last DSC was offered in march for bookings to end of Feb 18 so i suspect new one due march. that was for.everyone

i had 50pct SC promotion in sep which i ignored. i think this was targetted.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
There have been targeted promotions reported here and there.

At the very end of April last year, there was a General Double Status Credit (for all) offer which required booking by March 6th and travel with last departure by February 19th.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.