Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas website

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2017, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Qantas website

Just an idle observation but why do you think Qantas show a retired 767 on the website front page?

VH-OGG retired a couple of years ago now.

I know they also have a shot of the A380 but you would think, given the number of site updates, they would have a 787 or 738 instead.

I've spent quite some time on the site of late arranging our xmas/NY trip down under which will see the entire VH-RMD family leap back to WP
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by VH-RMD
Just an idle observation but why do you think Qantas show a retired 767 on the website front page?
Which country site are you looking at? I can't see a 767 on either the AU or UK sites.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
UAE...
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
UAE...
I see what you mean!
Old Nov 23, 2017, 3:40 am

Programs: QF WP LTG, HHonors Diamond, NZ Gold
Perhaps for the same reason the Qantas Advisory Panel "What We Learned" currently boasts:

You told us: You wanted individual entertainment on all flights
We acted by: Introducing our interactive Q Streaming iPads to every customer on most of our B767 aircraft.

Regards,

BD
serfty likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 1:36 am

Programs: QFF, AAdvantage, All
It represents the company's impotence in modernizing its fleet, and puts the CEO's compensation into context.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.