Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Anyone been in 747 first class lately? VH-OEB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone been in 747 first class lately? VH-OEB

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2019, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by markis10
Originally Posted by hansyuwiwb
The aircraft has not retired from QF fleet.
It sure has left the QF fleet ...
I wonder whether there was a typo and what hansyuwiwb meant was "The aircraft has now retired from QF fleet" - this would be consistent with the end of that post.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 7:01 pm

Programs: QF, EK

I was lucky enough to fly this bird from SCL to SYD last September, and had the good fortune of a points upgrade come through to sit in 2K. Even though it’s an older cabin it was wonderful sitting up front. The number of windows to look out from and enjoy the spectacular views of South America and landing in Sydney.

Goodbye to a Queen!
serfty, poopbunny and eminere like this.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 7:58 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by M.Wilson

I was lucky enough to fly this bird from SCL to SYD last September, and had the good fortune of a points upgrade come through to sit in 2K. Even though it’s an older cabin it was wonderful sitting up front. The number of windows to look out from and enjoy the spectacular views of South America and landing in Sydney.

Goodbye to a Queen!
Perfect alignment of the stars. Sadly this type of view may be a thing of the past when / if QF operate the 789 due to the crew's fascination in compulsorily dimming the windows in flight.
levelnine likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 8:02 am

Programs: Miles&more, SPG, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Globaliser
I wonder whether there was a typo and what hansyuwiwb meant was "The aircraft has now retired from QF fleet" - this would be consistent with the end of that post.
yes sorry it was a typo. VH-OEB is retired and no longer in QF’s fleet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.