Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Intl-Domestic Qantas Connection @ SYD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Intl-Domestic Qantas Connection @ SYD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2019, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Unless it has changed recently. you can, but istr that the hotel provides a shuttle to the domestic terminal - if it does that would be what I would use
According to their website they don't - except for (very) early morning and late night when the T-Bus isn't running. Through the day they just push you to the T-Bus.

Catching the QF bus has the advantage that you can check luggage before taking the bus, rather than afterwards. Plus it goes air-side which can be a real benefit at certain times of the day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.