Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Day Before F Class Phone Call

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2017, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Day Before F Class Phone Call

I understand that QF will ring F passengers the day before their flight to inquire of any special needs, make spa appointments. I'm flying F MEL to U.S. and will be out and about the day before as I'm visiting and do not have a mobile for in country. Can I instead call QF myself as I want to make a spa appointment? If so is there a dedicated number? Thank you in advance.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 4:17 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
All the phone numbers I know are unpublished and there isn't an F concierge line any longer (used to be a decade ago). You could try emailing QF your request, that is probably the best bet. There are usually 2 spa therapists so 4 bookings per hour, but your flight is high demand and surprisingly often sold out in F so you won't be the only requester. Good luck, the spa is a nice preflight touch.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 8:33 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by number_6
All the phone numbers I know are unpublished and there isn't an F concierge line any longer (used to be a decade ago). You could try emailing QF your request, that is probably the best bet. There are usually 2 spa therapists so 4 bookings per hour, but your flight is high demand and surprisingly often sold out in F so you won't be the only requester. Good luck, the spa is a nice preflight touch.
You can call QF on any number and ask for the QF F Lounge in MEL the day prior and they will book for you.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by m0hamed
You can call QF on any number and ask for the QF F Lounge in MEL the day prior and they will book for you.
Thank you.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 6:02 am

Programs: QF P1, VA Velocity, Etihad P, IHG SPE Amb, Hyatt Glob
I've not had a phone call the day prior that I can recall.
Old Jun 24, 2017, 6:56 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by drpopper
I've not had a phone call the day prior that I can recall.
Were you confirmed in QF F at least 24 hours prior to departure and had a mobile number in your booking?
Old Jun 24, 2017, 11:04 pm

Programs: QF P1, VA Velocity, Etihad P, IHG SPE Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Were you confirmed in QF F at least 24 hours prior to departure and had a mobile number in your booking?
Yeah easily confirmed over a week out as I remember. It might be a recent thing as I haven't flown QF F for a over a year because of the lack of Wifi but before that I probably flew it 20 times to LHR or LAX and honestly can't remember anyone calling me. Perhaps I just missed the calls but it's odd if its a thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.