Wiki Posts
Search

30,000 QFF points for ~$30

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Originally Posted by Coathanger
The 30K points posted yesterday and cancelled by phone today as there is no online option.

You get transferred from an agent to an automated system and punch in your policy number and date of birth, after which you should receive an email confirming your cancellation.

Not a bad haul for A$54 without taking a hit on the credit file.
was going to close the loop too - posted on friday and i cancelled today.

pretty handy cancelling system. its almost as if they expected it so found it was cheaper to put in an automated service than a human
Old May 22, 2017, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
30k pts for approx $24. Lovely
Old Dec 9, 2018, 4:00 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I just want to necro this thread to say that during the latest double sign-on points promotion for a health insurance policy that I saw these bonuses are no longer a "once per lifetime" bonus. In the T&Cs I noticed there is now a 6-month waiting period between receiving the bonuses. So it is possible to do it like for credit cards by moving your policy around between providers. Obviously, be mindful of the inclusions between different policies and providers and the related waiting periods!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.