Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

5000 status credit loyalty bonus question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2016, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Qantas Platinum 1, IHG Diamond, United 1K, Avis President

Hi all,

Do all of these status credits have to be earned on a Qantas or Jetstar flight?

The reason I ask is because all the other loyalty bonus's specifically callout that x amount of SC have to be earned on a Qantas or Jetstar flight, but the 75k bonus just has a tilde next to the 5k status credit requirement

edit: nvm found my answer

Only Status Credits earned for travel on eligible flights with a Qantas or Jetstar Group (QF, 3K, GK or BL) within a Membership Year count towards the required threshold for this benefit.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 11:40 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Just remember that FF plans are for the benefit of the airline and not for you. QFF gives negative bonuses for some other airlines, fwiw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.