LHR T3 Lounge Access

Old Mar 28, 16, 3:12 am
Original Poster

LHR T3 Lounge Access

Hello all

I'm flying QF10 in First (my first first!) from LHR -> MEL in a few weeks and have a query hopefully somebody can help me with.

I'm currently a OWE/BAEC Gold and when I've done this flight in economy I've just visited the BA T3 GF lounge.

However, reading this blog (http://travel.bart.la/2015/02/16/qan...urne-qf10-qf9/), the writer mentions also having access to the Emirates lounge in T3 also, is that right?

I understand the use of the Emirates lounge in DXB as there is no OW alternative but don't quite understand why I would be eligible for the Emirates lounge in T3.

Hopefully one of you good folks could shed some light on this for me.

Also, as an aside, am I right in thinking I'd also be eligible for the AA Admirals lounge in T3 also? From what I hear, this lounge is not as good as the previous two mentioned but have I really got access to 3 possible lounges for this flight? :-)
Old Mar 28, 16, 3:22 pm

yes, access to both Emirates and AA lounges in T3 when flying First on QF 10.

Enjoy the tasting menu on the flight!
Old Mar 28, 16, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Many thanks, as I've done the BA lounge plenty already I think I'll check out the Emirates lounge as that's the one I'm not usually allowed in (I may pop into see the AA offering on the way)

Looking forward to the tasting menu, absolutely :-)
Old Mar 29, 16, 7:19 am

Programs: QF P1 + LTG VA Plat, AA nothing, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
You can access any of the OW lounges at T3 (CX currently closed for refurbishment) as well as the EK lounge. EK lounge access at LHR for QF flights is restricted to F Pax and Chairman's Lounge only. It has recently been re-furbished and looks much nicer than it did previously.
As an F pax you can also ask the First Host to book you a Spa appointment at the No1 traveller Spa. The First Host lives in a little office in the BA Galleries F Lounge.
QF10 usually departs from gate 1. This is convenient for the EK Lounge.
Old Mar 29, 16, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Princess fiona View Post
You can access any of the OW lounges at T3 (CX currently closed for refurbishment) as well as the EK lounge. EK lounge access at LHR for QF flights is restricted to F Pax and Chairman's Lounge only. It has recently been re-furbished and looks much nicer than it did previously.
As an F pax you can also ask the First Host to book you a Spa appointment at the No1 traveller Spa. The First Host lives in a little office in the BA Galleries F Lounge.
QF10 usually departs from gate 1. This is convenient for the EK Lounge.
Great, thank you

Search this Thread