Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Domestic A330 Economy Personal Monitor

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,
Just a question. I will be on A330 from Sydney to Perth in September and I am wondering if they have a personal video on each seat in economy. Does anyone know??

Cheers
Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:56 pm

Multiple options:
-in seat video
-iPad minis providing Q streaming (often flat)

Luck of the draw!
Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:56 pm

Programs: QF Gold LTG (ow Saph), HHon Silver, Marriot Gold
Yes but exactly what you will get depends on the aircraft.

This route mostly gets 332s which Qantas are currently refurbing - the refurb is mostly to install the Business Suite, but also new seat coverings etc in Y.
8 refurbs have iPads with QStreaming in Y
2 refurbs have widescreen Panasonic screens in Y
6 yet to be refurbed wtith widescreen Panasonic screens
2 yet to be refurbed with old square Rockwell Collins (to be replaced with iPads) - albeit these two dont normally end up on domestic routes
Old Feb 26, 2016, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by njba
Multiple options:
-in seat video
-iPad minis providing Q streaming (often flat)

Luck of the draw!
All A330's with iPads feature charging points in each seat to keep them charged during use.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by screech
All A330's with iPads feature charging points in each seat to keep them charged during use.
But also a much more restricted fare. <10 old movies. Nothing recent at leas on my recent flight to Singapore showed. These must be for the Melb-Syd-Bris triangle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.