Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas Cash Card now available for NZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2015, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)

I just received an email from QFF stating they have just launched Qantas Cash Card for NE residents.
For me it is a bit late as I would have used it in place of a second CC, well at least it is fee free, but if there are good promotions for loading it up with cash I may just use it.
Oh there is a comp if you register and activate the card.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Expanding the horizon ... although I don't expect it to go much past NZ.

What's the comp's 'prize'?
Old Oct 28, 2015, 2:59 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, KQ Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Choice Gold
Originally Posted by serfty
Expanding the horizon ... although I don't expect it to go much past NZ.

What's the comp's 'prize'?
Chance to WIN a trip to your favourite place in the world

To celebrate the launch of Qantas Cash, you could win two return flights anywhere in the world that Qantas flies, plus you and your travelling companion will both receive NZ$5,000 spending money.

To enter, simply register for the competition below, and then apply to activate Qantas Cash once your card arrives. Just make sure you apply to activate by 13 December 2015
Old Oct 28, 2015, 3:27 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by DomesticGoddess
Chance to WIN a trip to your favourite place in the world

To celebrate the launch of Qantas Cash, you could win two return flights anywhere in the world that Qantas flies, ...
QF could edit this to be "win a trip to your favourite place in Qantas' world"
Old Oct 29, 2015, 6:46 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Could be a goer especially with no fees and if its easy to use for loading. What's the Aussie experience/verdict about it??? Useful or a hassle? I usually grab cash prior to leaving, use the cc where accepted and draw further cash from normal chq account when away (hate having too much cash on me at once so around $200 at a time).

The reviews on the air Nz one made it seem a hassle and it incurred fees so I didn't go for it.

But if the Qantas one is better than what I currently do then I should do it.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 3:27 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
The fine print for the trip says economy only, not upgradeable even with cash. Crazy! Why wouldn't they want to take your money?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.