Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Red Planet Panel - survey to earn/win QF pts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2015, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MP 1P, QF Silver, WN CP, HH Diamond, PC Spire, SBUX Gold

Dear xaliasx,

The Red Planet Panel is an independent online market research program established by Qantas and comprised exclusively of Qantas Frequent Flyers. We invite you to join and share your views on a range of topics including brands, products and services important to Australian businesses.

By participating in the panel, you can earn Qantas Points as well as a chance to win a share of 7.8 million points over the next 12 months.

Ten members will each win 500,000 points for completing two surveys by 31 July 2015.*

Twelve members will each win 50,000 points for completing at least one survey every quarter, to be drawn from 1 August 2015.^

Earn up to 300 points for every completed survey from 1 August 2015.

One member will win 1,000,000 points for completing six surveys by 25 May 2016.~

As always, your personal information will remain private and confidential.

__________________________________________________ _____

Has anyone done this in the past/plan to do it? Any insight on time/value would be much appreciate it.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 10:58 pm

Programs: |QF Platinum|HH Gold|DL Silver|ALL Silver|
My personal opinions, views and shopping preferences are way too valuable (to me, QF Loyalty and other companies) for a few measly QFF point crumbs to be thrown my way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.