Degustation on QF F?

Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Degustation on QF F?

Hi guys

Just wondering if Qantas still do the 7 or 8 course degustation in First? From memory it used to only be on flights out of Australia, but we flew F on QF9 a month ago and thankfully they didn't offer it on an 11:30pm departure.

But QF10 is a lunchtime departure from Heathrow, so just wondering if we'll get it on that flight?

Cheers
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:53 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qanta...ings-menu.html
Old Apr 15, 2015, 4:00 am

Yes you do get it on QF10 leaving LHR, if I can work out how to post images I will post the menu we had last week.

Overall good meal, though I wouldn't say it was spectacular. A lot of good quality items like different salads, desserts, cheeses, steak or salmon were the choices for the main course. But if your looking for lobster, caviar etc you'll be dissapointed!

I went straight through to Melbourne and F experiance was good throughout, the cabin and bed really are very comfortable. Bit of a weird menu DXB-MEL in terms of items available just after take off (breakfast items/supper/lunch items) before a Dinner menu which is served just before Melbourne.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 7:46 am

Programs: QF P1 + LTG VA Plat, AA nothing, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
I wouldn't quite call it degustation but yes there's a tasting menu on QF 10 LHR-DXB.
Over the years the QF tasting menu has evolved to be a selection from the ordinary menu (fish or meat course is a choice) with the option of matched wines. It's rather a lot of food so it's best not to eat prior to departure if you want to have the tasting menu IMO.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.