Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas Website Flight Selection Issues

Old Sep 16, 13, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)

Is anyone else getting weird flight returns on the QF site with limited flights showing up but other websites eg Expedia showing the full number of flights?

I have done multiple searches and it seems each search has pulled up different flights, on the same search date!
Old Sep 16, 13, 10:58 pm

Programs: qantas frequent flyer

yeah i get that too...it's 3X more...but then i searched on expedia as well and find better prices on the same route. but waiting for qantas.com to change prices but only get a glimpse of it coz when i click on it it gives me that higher price total...weird
Old Sep 16, 13, 11:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Yeah I just spent two hours doing three bookings, I could not wait as it was for the Christmas period.
2 bookings on Qantas the other on Expedia, $200 cheaper on one flight and also loaded the return flight I wanted but could not get on Qantas.com

Search this Thread
Search Engine: