Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Is it just me? or are Qantas FF miles worthless?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is it just me? or are Qantas FF miles worthless?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2012, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz PLAT, Mile Runner, Blue Screen.
Question Is it just me? or are Qantas FF miles worthless?

I just credited some miles from a LAN flight to my QFF account and noticed my miles have steadily built up, so i checked some award flights and was completely shocked by the sky high amount of mileage needed, and the huge fuel surcharges?

I checked mainly SYD-NYC/LAX/SFO etc..
Is there ANYWHERE that it would make more sense to use QFF miles then another company? Or is Qantas just a really bad FF program?

The only benefit i see for Qantas is the fact that they allow more availability for their FF members, wich is a plus for us aussie's.
could that be the only good thing about their program?

I personally can't seem to find any good value in Qantas's offerings. specifically when comapring to BA/AA/LAN..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.