Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Pre booking Spa treatments at Sydney First Class lounge

Old Oct 25, 2011, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver VA Red SAS Gold

Hi does anyone if it is possible to pre book a Spa treatment at the Sydney First Class Lounge when flying First on Qantas ? If it is possible does anyone know how to do it ? I calld QF here in the UK but they didn't have a clue.

Many thanks:
Old Oct 25, 2011, 1:59 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
your same question is answered here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qanta...-f-ticket.html
Old Jun 2, 2012, 5:43 am

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Spa treatment options

Not quite what the OP asked but if you are Emerald I believe you cannot pre-book spa treatments in the First lounge. But do you have access to the full spa menu or only the shorter treatments (if you don't fly F)?

Is it really that busy there that you might not get a spa treatment at all while you're there? Is there a limit to how many treatments you can have if it's a quiet day?
Old Jun 2, 2012, 6:37 pm

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
The first host will contact you the day before your trip and:
- give the number for the porters (if you don't already have it) to take your luggage at the kerb;
- book any spa treatments that you would like.

You are only able to pre-book one spa treatment, even if travelling in first. If there are slots available you can book more treatments when you arrive. It is always very busy - I've never been able to get any treatments in the lounge unless travelling in F allowing pre-booking (but then I'm not one to arrive more than about 2 hours before a flight).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.