Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Transit at BNE

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

International Transit at BNE

I'm booked on QF's new non-stop service from DFW to BNE connecting on to AKL. Is it possible to make this connection and avoid customs and immigration? I'm sure I will have to re-clear security somewhere along the way but would certainly like to avoid C & I if can. Also is there is a Qantas Club airside where I can get a shower before continuing the journey?
Old Feb 22, 2011, 2:16 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by jrussell
I'm booked on QF's new non-stop service from DFW to BNE connecting on to AKL. Is it possible to make this connection and avoid customs and immigration? I'm sure I will have to re-clear security somewhere along the way but would certainly like to avoid C & I if can. Also is there is a Qantas Club airside where I can get a shower before continuing the journey?
The flight to AKL is still international so you can do an international transit and not go through the C&I check points if you have through checked bags. As you stated you must still go through transit security so LAG rules apply.
In BNE there is an international Qantas Club and First Lounge, I am assuming you are flying QF on the BNE-AKL leg.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Yes I am flying QF to AKL so it sounds like an easy seamless connection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.