Community
Wiki Posts
Search

invol reroute: ? miles and SC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2011, 9:34 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
LAN dropped AKL-SYD-AKL yesterday because the a/c was 4 hours late arriving into AKL.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 5:29 pm

Programs: QF NB, SPG
After spending an hour on hold to QFF yesterday, they've rejected my missing points claim..

Last edited by Matt-R; Feb 4, 2011 at 5:39 pm
Old Feb 4, 2011, 5:40 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by Matt-R
After spending an hour on hold to QFF yesterday, they've rejected my missing points claim..

Are they open on a weekend?
If QF moved you onto NZ113 and they can see that points were paid to a NZ account (or some other *A FF account), they won't give a points credit to a QF FF account. You might need to prove that you didn't get NZ points from this exercise before they will listen to you..
Old Feb 6, 2011, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by og
If QF moved you onto NZ113 and they can see that points were paid to a NZ account (or some other *A FF account), they won't give a points credit to a QF FF account. You might need to prove that you didn't get NZ points from this exercise before they will listen to you..
We're not NZ members, the only points I'm interested in are QF. I'm on hold to them again now.

Spoke to the same person as Friday, she assures me that it will be successful this time.

Last edited by Matt-R; Feb 6, 2011 at 5:44 pm
Old Feb 7, 2011, 11:57 pm

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by og
How can they see that the points went to the QF-Account? I doubt that they have access to your NZ-Account. The only problem may be an NZ number in the booking.

On my frequent route from LHR to MUC i often get rebooked to LH. I usually get the miles for the canceled flights automatically.
In most times I get the LH Points automatically as well...

So no experience about the manual retrocredit. But what I know from LH, it takes sometimes up to 3 attempts to get everything sorted out.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 2:04 am

Originally Posted by Matt-R
Spoke to the same person as Friday, she assures me that it will be successful this time.
hah.

08 FEB 11 UNSUCCESSFUL-PLS CHECK FLIGHT DETAILS
QF 118 ECONOMY 29JAN11 SYDNEY/AUCKLAND

She entered QF118? It was NZ118 we were on... QF118 is a WLG-SYD flight.

I've just filled in the feedback email form, hopefully they'll be able to fix it up, because their call center staff have NFI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.