Wiki Posts
Search

How Was Qantas Feedback Panel

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2010, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF WP
How Was Qantas Feedback Panel

Anyone else recieve this? Last page of the questionaire indicated SYD & PER were first ports for feedback:

An invitation to join a new Qantas feedback panel

Qantas is building a feedback panel, made up of a select group of customers, to help us continually improve our customer service. We would like to invite you to join the feedback panel.

A different method for you to tell us what you think

Approximately every second time you fly we will send you a link to a short survey (three questions) that will ask for feedback for the specific journey that you have just completed.

Linking your responses to a specific flight will allow your feedback to be delivered directly and quickly back to our frontline managers and the employees who served you, both in the air and on the ground, during your journey.

Each post journey survey should take less than 2 minutes to complete and you will be able to opt-out of the panel at any time. The survey is designed to be easily accessible on laptops and desktops as well as most internet enabled mobile devices, such as iPhone® and BlackBerry® smartphones.

We will also keep you updated with a quarterly newsletter that will only be distributed to panel members
Old Nov 30, 2010, 6:54 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
no, but I have had 4 Leading Edge surveys in the past month asking about QFF, QF lounges, QF on-board (Y class which I have not flown since 1988, I did not participate in that one) and 'general feeling about QF'.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 5:44 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Maybe similar to this:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qanta...ighlight=panel
Old Dec 1, 2010, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Red Roo mentioned over on AFF that this was different again, and was targeting a different thing. Didn't get into specifics, but apparently, they are different.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:32 pm

Programs: QF PL (OW Emerald) Lifetime Gold; HGP Explorist; SPG Gold; HH Diamond
just got my invitation to join the panel. filled in a short survey and they suggested that I'll get more questionaires following my next ex-PER or ex-SYD flights.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:33 am

Good chance for everyone to bring up issues and complaints about the new biz layout on the newest domestic A332s

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.