Community
Wiki Posts
Search

email addresses of Board Members

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2010, 2:39 am
Original Poster

email addresses of Board Members

Does anyone have a list of email addresses of board members or at least that of AJ. Had a pretty bad experience from LA to Syd earlier today in Business.

Thanks
Old Jul 2, 2010, 3:20 am

Programs: QF WP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Europcar Privilege Elite, Velocity Platinum
You had a bad experience so you want to email the board and the CEO? Overreaction much? Have you attempted to resolve this through the normal complaints channels?
Old Jul 2, 2010, 4:22 am

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bugayev
You had a bad experience so you want to email the board and the CEO? Overreaction much? Have you attempted to resolve this through the normal complaints channels?
Of course he hasn't.

He said he just got back earlier today.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 5:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The appropriate avenue in the 1st instance would be to phone customer care and discuss it with them
Old Jul 2, 2010, 3:14 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
The appropriate avenue in the 1st instance would be to phone customer care and discuss it with them
And if not satisfied with their response, ask them for the email address of the CEO and the board of directors.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 3:24 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
I sent an email to a prominent media personality, and copied it to geoff.dixon@qan........ Got a phone call from one of his PA's the very next day, and it was all sorted.

Came down to the inability to change bookings online once an online change has already occurred, thereby FORCING you to go through res, and thereby incurring the telephone booking charge, even though you want to change it online.

Credits were converted to gift vouchers, so able to rebook without paying the rebooking fee.

So I would recommend going down this road - after all, if the management (or their assistants) hear about it directly from those using the service, action is more likely than if it was filtered through the normal complaints handling system.

I would be going for [email protected] and see what happens.

Dave
Old Jul 2, 2010, 4:00 pm

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
without knowing what the issue is, that is a fairly bold assertion.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 9:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by VH-RMD
Not really; it is the appropriate 1st point of contact
Old Jul 3, 2010, 1:24 am

Programs: QF Plat+ LTG/ OW Emerald, VA Plat, NZ Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Whatsit. Taxation is theft.
QF follow the FIRSTNAME.SURNAME@ email format, so make of that what you will.

I'd try customer care first (unless I was REALLY pissed off), they've been excellent the few times I've had cause to contact them.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 2:31 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Nah, pester the board, after all what else have they got to do with their time? Clearly they have no interest in oversight of QF's strategic operations, or QF wouldn't have hedged their oil contracts at such a high price -- about 97% chance of loss and only 3% chance of gain by my calculations. Never mind that not just millions of dollars are involved, but maybe AUD 100 million loss due to poor judgement. Clearly the board isn't interested in that, as they let it happen, so why shouldn't they get involved with wether some poor pax's drink was spilled or came out after dinner rather than before it? Good on them, I say.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 2:52 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by number_6
Nah, pester the board, after all what else have they got to do with their time? Clearly they have no interest in oversight of QF's strategic operations, or QF wouldn't have hedged their oil contracts at such a high price -- about 97% chance of loss and only 3% chance of gain by my calculations. Never mind that not just millions of dollars are involved, but maybe AUD 100 million loss due to poor judgement. Clearly the board isn't interested in that, as they let it happen, so why shouldn't they get involved with wether some poor pax's drink was spilled or came out after dinner rather than before it? Good on them, I say.
What does QF's oil hedging programme have to do with the rest of this thread?

Sorry but feeling rather confused here.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 3:54 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by VH-RMD
Not really; it is the appropriate 1st point of contact
I have to agree with Dave. QF has quite a dedicated good customer complaints team so I wonder what problem one might have which shouldn't be discussed with them first. An escalation to the CEO should be the last resort before going to the media/court/tribunal.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 6:36 am

Programs: QF Platinum & Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
What does QF's oil hedging programme have to do with the rest of this thread?

Sorry but feeling rather confused here.
I think Number 6 may have been speaking a little tongue in cheek here (and I found it quite funny too).
Old Jul 3, 2010, 2:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by QF Lad
I think Number 6 may have been speaking a little tongue in cheek here (and I found it quite funny too).
I still can't see the link. In fact the only link is that overall this is a very bizarre thread.....

IMHO, the OPs post stinks of DWKWIA and it's really not even worth posting any further on that subject.
Old Jul 3, 2010, 3:13 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
I still can't see the link. In fact the only link is that overall this is a very bizarre thread.....

IMHO, the OPs post stinks of DWKWIA and it's really not even worth posting any further on that subject.
Sarcasm is lost on some , point being one customers issue with a particular flight is hardly a board level discussion topic. Executive teams look after the day to day operations while the board look after the bigger picture, including cost reductions from hedging. A true DWKWIA would already have the boards private email addresses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.