Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Mh nrt-syd/akl - $1619~ - j

Old Mar 14, 2024, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Enjoy! Can't recreate but when I browsed this fare earlier today I noticed flex ticket on some dates is cheaper than a basic ticket. Credits 240SP with CX.

https://www.google.com/travel/flights/s/L1VyrgG4HbaQsyJm7

Fliar, rosege and CarefreeBA like this.

Last edited by eclipseer; Mar 14, 2024 at 1:58 am Reason: Formatting and price
Old Mar 14, 2024, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by eclipseer
Enjoy! Can't recreate but when I browsed this fare earlier today I noticed flex ticket on some dates is cheaper than a basic ticket. Credits 240SP with CX.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...yrgG4HbaQsyJm7

was it really cheaper or was just the add-on for flex Lower than the lowest fare? Rhe flex on MH website does not show the fare but how much more the flex is on top of the lowest business fare
Old Mar 14, 2024, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Harko
was it really cheaper or was just the add-on for flex Lower than the lowest fare? Rhe flex on MH website does not show the fare but how much more the flex is on top of the lowest business fare
I recall the middle option (Flex) having a lower number than the first one (Basic) during fare selection.

Granted it was 4 AM and I had just woken up in preparation for a flight from CDG when I first browsed this fare so things might be a bit hazy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.