De: Fra-tfs €170 ow

Old Mar 14, 2024, 6:25 am
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by fly747first
Binter Canarias... its J product on E195 aircraft is amazing as each J pax has two seats to themselves and food onboard is delicious.
Thank you for introducing me to a new airline. Looks very cool and they fly a lot of Turboprops, which I looooove flying on. ATRs unfortunately.. but I guess their known icing issues are less of a problem in the regions they fly in.

From a brief perusal of their website, I understand the following:
  • They serve 3 cities in Europe outside of Spain/Portugal: Lille, Florence and Venice on what appears to be once weekly service and connecting service.
  • Prices from these cities were in the €300+ range one way
  • Their website describes a preferred seat option (exit row and row 1) with more legroom but nothing about a blocked seat, but I'll take your word for it.
  • I did not see an association to a milage programme other than their own
  • I did see a note about great catering from a trip report, described as a snack on their website and it was a cold sandwich.
So what you are telling me is that from Frankfurt, you would prefer to reposition to another airport, align that with one of the few days of the week that they offer the service making the trip a 2 stop and pay nearly twice the cost plus the cost of a positioning flight that will not accrue milage with another programme?

I can totally understand you wanting to chose this option over the proposed nonstop option in this thread, but I fail to see any added value from your posts in this thread other than for your own self -esteem, so if that purpose was filled, then I am very happy for you. Can the rest of us carry on now?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.