Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

JL ORD-DEL in PY for $2100

JL ORD-DEL in PY for $2100

Old Apr 7, 2024, 10:14 pm

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Originally Posted by rajhyd99
Anybody found any other city pair combination to avoid the 20+ hrs in layover/Connection and still get the PE for the same price range for quick MR round trip.
You have probably made your decision(s), but this is just a general comment that night help someone: To shorten HND stopover, route yourself via JFK. In other words, the entire round trip would be ORD-JFK-HND-DEL-HND-ORD. Depending on dates, this may or may not cost more. Therefore you will have to look at the details and decide.

Personally, I don't mind HND stopover, but actually find it relaxing and enjoyable. Trust me, a real hotel bed beats any Business Class, and for much less.

Another tip: The closest thing Japan has to Visa on Arrival is called Shore Pass. Best to go to your airline's service desk at the airport and they will guide you to the correct immigration window. Otherwise you might be standing in a long line only to discover that it was the wrong line. Be prepared to show the usual documents, sufficient funds etc., which in my case they have never asked, other than passport and onward ticket.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.