Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SQ: ARN-SIN 1652 Business Class RT

Old Nov 17, 2023, 7:12 am

Programs: TK EP, AF Platinum for life, something in Oneworld not worth to mention...
Originally Posted by Repooc17
P on SQ is PE. Discounted SQ business is U or D.
Yes, but it is LH tix under LH codeshare number for SQ. So i doubt one will see D on LH tix with LH flight number for SQ flight...
Old Nov 17, 2023, 7:31 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by kaspars
Yes, but it is LH tix under LH codeshare number for SQ. So i doubt one will see D on LH tix with LH flight number for SQ flight...
Thankfully, that’s not the case:

kyushuman likes this.

Last edited by Deckter; Nov 17, 2023 at 7:57 am
Old Nov 17, 2023, 12:54 pm
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by kaspars
On *A, what counts for mileage is metal. Not the ticketing airline, not the flight number, but metal.
P on LH is D on SQ. This will earn as per the mileage earning for D on SQ for the long haul segments.
Old Nov 17, 2023, 6:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
It could credit to my left arse cheek as discounted deep economy for all I care - an excellent fare on an excellent airline! Just wish I'd seen this before booking some Asia flights last week.
Fritz, NoY, River in Sight and 5 others like this.
Old Nov 17, 2023, 10:57 pm

Programs: UA-1K MM, AA-Gold, DL-Silver, AS-MVP
Originally Posted by fransknorge
On *A, what counts for mileage is metal. Not the ticketing airline, not the flight number, but metal.
P on LH is D on SQ. This will earn as per the mileage earning for D on SQ for the long haul segments.
Mileage earning yes, only metal matters. But if if it's codeshare on SQ, you can't Book the Cook.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 5:12 am

Programs: United
Ow cdg - hel - sin

Thank you OP, I found CDG - Helsinki - SIN routing with Finnair for $2,476 - for June, higher in May. Google Flights CDG - HEL - SIN June

Finnair still credits American loyalty points based on miles flown.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by westerndh
Thank you OP, I found CDG - Helsinki - SIN routing with Finnair for $2,476 - for June, higher in May.
Sorry if I misunderstood, but how does this fare relate to the LH/SQ fare of 1600 from Sweden?
Deckter likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 7:01 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Travel-Quinten
Sorry if I misunderstood, but how does this fare relate to the LH/SQ fare of 1600 from Sweden?
In OPs original post their Google Flights link was to a multiple city departure/arrival search which included some decent Finnair fares to South East Asia from Oslo. I'm guessing they probably got it from that.
Travel-Quinten likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 3:55 am

Via ZRH/FRA or MUC with Lufthansa/SWISS, and the long leg to SIN with Singapore Airlines.

Dates available from end of August into October.

Google Flights Link

Minimum Stay 8 Days

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: Premium-Flights.

Last edited by Pat89339; Jan 5, 2024 at 5:16 pm Reason: See Rules of Posting Links in Mileage Run Forum
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:24 am

8 days is a killer, however thanks for the find!
Old Jan 5, 2024, 8:22 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by view
8 days is a killer, however thanks for the find!
why? continue for example to Bali with a cheap economy ticket from 120 (that 2,5 hours flight can be endured in the back) and you have a nice vacation in Bali (or Malaysia or Vietnam or Laos or ....)
Old Jan 5, 2024, 1:23 pm

f0zzyNUE, thanks for spelling out the obvious - sometimes people like to complain, without even having a perspective ...

Earlier today I was pondering over the DPS CX fare out of BCN, where for 1k€ you get to fly 12h in premium eco + 6h in eco - and then comes this gem, so for me the decision was really a no-brainer

Booked two weeks at the end of August / early September - outbound via ZRH on 77W, inbound via FRA on 388 - a dream come true at this price
(for only 250€ more one can get return flights from SIN to DPS in premium eco on TR or even better on KL)
f0zzyNUE, ryanherb and Deckter like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 2:07 pm

Can I credit the SQ leg to Alaska with this deal even in booked on LX or LH paper?
Old Jan 5, 2024, 2:28 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by MichaelA380
f0zzyNUE, thanks for spelling out the obvious - sometimes people like to complain, without even having a perspective ...

Earlier today I was pondering over the DPS CX fare out of BCN, where for 1k€ you get to fly 12h in premium eco + 6h in eco - and then comes this gem, so for me the decision was really a no-brainer

Booked two weeks at the end of August / early September - outbound via ZRH on 77W, inbound via FRA on 388 - a dream come true at this price
(for only 250€ more one can get return flights from SIN to DPS in premium eco on TR or even better on KL)
Very cool. If you're looking to tack onto that, I'm not sure if it is still available or priced accordingly, but a few years ago I did the KL flight SIN-DPS in J on the 777 (6-the freedom) for under $500CAD return. Got me a little gin house.
chunmin likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by PLeblond
I'm not sure if it is still available or priced accordingly, but a few years ago I did the KL flight SIN-DPS in J on the 777 (6-the freedom) for under $500CAD return.
Yes, it is, KL flies AMS-SIN-DPS and return daily on retrofitted 77Ws with local traffic rights between SIN and DPS. Currently business is priced at 555, premium eco at 255 and eco at 115 - it is a 2-hour hop, so I am still undecided how much I want to invest (or rather go again with SQ / TR). In any case, I am in no rush to decide now.
DiamondMile likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.