Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

MF OW Asian cities-AMS/MAN in J €700

Old Dec 5, 2023, 1:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Cheapest lie-flat available and credit card bestowed hotel elites now, long-time AA EXtraPotato then

Xiamen air one way business class fare from most SE asian cities and virtually all destinations in China connecting via XMN to AMS and MAN for as low as €700 until 1 Feb 2024. Widely searchable on google flight, directly bookable on airlines’ website. From what I recall you get a free transfer hotel in XMN and FOC if it’s an overnight layover. Always wanted to fly MF J which is probably one of the hidden gem business class product in Asia but sadly already booked all my itineraries.

Thanks to [MENTION=789263]Liams[/MENTION] who posted in mileage run deals, I’ve further found what seems to be a I inventory promo on the XMN-AMS flight. The link to the original post is attached:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/2143273-ow-xiamen-air-mnl-bkk-pnh-cgk-sin-ams-man-145-a.html#post35796578
Old Dec 5, 2023, 1:25 am

Originally Posted by jerrychuang
Always wanted to fly MF J which is probably one of the hidden gem business class product in Asia
While the deal is nice (thanks!), I would not call MF its J class a hidden gem. Really, there's much better (Chinese) airlines
Old Dec 5, 2023, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Cheapest lie-flat available and credit card bestowed hotel elites now, long-time AA EXtraPotato then
Originally Posted by Travel-Quinten
While the deal is nice (thanks!), I would not call MF its J class a hidden gem. Really, there's much better (Chinese) airlines
My impression is that it is certainly centuries better than CZ and CA. HU has been struggling financially and I heard cost cuts came about. Never flown MU long haul, but their regional J product has been steadily deteriorating.
Old Dec 5, 2023, 1:43 am

the fare is from XMN but allows add ons from other Asian destinations - so you do not need to fly MF to XMN if you would prefer a longer layover. Thus also dont think this would cover the free hotel with STPC as XMN is the destination not a transfer point. Great fare though.
jerrychuang likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2023, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Travel-Quinten
Paging moondog and travelinmanS
Old Dec 5, 2023, 8:18 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Depending on what origin you're choosing, I'm also seeing cheap fares to MIL and NCE.
Sisyphus1carus likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2023, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GVA
Depending on what origin you're choosing, I'm also seeing cheap fares to MIL and NCE.
Technically anywhere KL can connect to it could potentially work depending on inventory

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.