Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LH SQ, HEL FRA SIN FRA HEL in First €3160

LH SQ, HEL FRA SIN FRA HEL in First €3160

Old Nov 18, 2023, 12:07 pm
RY7

Originally Posted by steven62343
I don't comment often but thanks to OP who circulated this on the forum!

Got CPH-SIN return via FRA.

LH 747 first outbound and SQ suites inbound. Not SQ both ways but never try both products so hats off to the commuity !
Did you have a better availability to get LH F on outbound with CPH? On HEL I was only able to do with one random date in June
Old Nov 18, 2023, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Trying to book at ticket with a return past 330 days. The ticket rules under changes state: "IF A RETURN FLIGHT CANNOT BE BOOKED DUE TO THE RETURN DATE OUTSIDE SYSTEM BOOKING RANGE - AN ALTERNATIVE FLIGHT MAY BE BOOKED FOR TICKET ISSUANCE. ONE LATER REBOOKING FOR THE DESIRED DATE/TIME IS PERMITTED WITHOUT REBOOKING FEE. ALL OTHER PROVISION MUST REMAIN THE SAME."

Any ideas how I could use that provision?
Old Nov 18, 2023, 1:24 pm

Programs: MPC Diamond, BAEC Gold, VS Gold
Think so. I was scanning through June - Aug and found mid-end July / first week of Aug with some LH availabilities. Best to do on LH website.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 1:25 pm

Programs: MPC Diamond, BAEC Gold, VS Gold
Originally Posted by RY7
Did you have a better availability to get LH F on outbound with CPH? On HEL I was only able to do with one random date in June
Think so. I was scanning through June - Aug and found mid-end July / first week of Aug with some LH availabilities. Best to do on LH website.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 4:03 pm
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
As reported above this also works ex CPH and BLL.

Furthermore it is also possible to route via ZRH and MUC or more interestingly, build in a stop in HKG, PVG, BKK, DEL etc. and connecting to SQ in F (if A is available).

My favourite routing is possible to be booked that way;

CPH-ZRH-HKG (arrive 16:00 and have a layover for 23 hours). HKG-SIN on A380 in F the next day.
That way it is possible to enjoy outbound F ground service in FRA or ZRH, but also fly on the SQ A380 in F (although only for four hours). Return should then be possible also on SQ.

I am sure other more creative routings are possible as well. Flying via DEL gets you into the LH A380
PLeblond, z4017 and Maestro Ramen like this.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by RY7
Ex CPH the LH F option was offered but who would want LH F, which is in such a bad place currently compared to SQ F or Suites….
Old Nov 19, 2023, 4:36 am
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by chris63
Ex CPH the LH F option was offered but who would want LH F, which is in such a bad place currently compared to SQ F or Suites….
I may, if it was on a Queen...
Old Nov 19, 2023, 5:29 am

Programs: AC SE
any examples of the Hong Kong version taking Swiss F? i havent flown that in a very long time.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 5:52 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by 300rwhp
any examples of the Hong Kong version taking Swiss F? i havent flown that in a very long time.
Voilŕ:

This is the one I am looking into buying myself (although I might end up going for slightly different dates and different feeder flights).

And yes, this prices on google flights and bookable via OTAs, your travel agent of choice, the Swiss City Ticket Office in Zurich or if you are particularly daring, you can try and book it via phone with LX or LH.
chris63 likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by PLeblond
I may, if it was on a Queen...
Just have a look at where LH F is on their forum

SQ are so far ahead, LX F is ….. sadly LH F is a joke currently & this deal on SQ metal is a great deal
Rim1 likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 8:46 am
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by chris63
Just have a look at where LH F is on their forum

SQ are so far ahead, LX F is ….. sadly LH F is a joke currently & this deal on SQ metal is a great deal
I'm a plane geek and will take almost any opportunity I can get to fly on the Queen of the Skies before she's gone. I dislike flying the A380.

Full disclosure, I've flown LH-F and only J on SQ, so yes, I would probably chose SQ F suite as I've haven"t experienced it. But I strongly believe that after sampling both, I would chose an inferior 747 F product over a superior A380 F product, simply to be on the Queen (maybe) 1 last time.
HarbourGent and DiamondMile like this.
Old Nov 19, 2023, 5:01 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Voilŕ:

This is the one I am looking into buying myself (although I might end up going for slightly different dates and different feeder flights).

And yes, this prices on google flights and bookable via OTAs, your travel agent of choice, the Swiss City Ticket Office in Zurich or if you are particularly daring, you can try and book it via phone with LX or LH.
I can't replicate this on GF. Can anyone post any links that work? Lots of LH availability w/ the SQ 777. A First World Problem for sure. But If I had a choice I'd route through ZRH and HKG on LX over LH via FRA.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 2:01 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
You can replicate it on GF using multi-city:

TEDisgone likes this.

Last edited by Deckter; Nov 20, 2023 at 2:12 am
Old Nov 20, 2023, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Deckter
You can replicate it on GF using multi-city:

This is a great fare too, thanks
Old Nov 20, 2023, 8:01 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum AMB, PrivilegeClub Gold
Was anyone able to replicate the fare for 2 pax? I can only see availability for 1 at a time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.