Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LA - LAX-LIM 1616.24 r/t Business June/July/August

Old May 18, 2023, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Google flights example: https://www.google.com/travel/flight...Sw3BJB16WcCrn9

This seems like it's about 1000 cheaper than usual for the direct flight on LATAM.

Flight down seems to be a 767-300 in 1-2-1, return flight is 787 in 2-2-2 or the 767-300 but you'll have to play with dates and maybe pay a little more. Seems valid June/July/August.

You can also turn this into a trip straight to CUZ for about a hundred bucks more, but I'd recommend aclimating at a lower elevation first(learned this the hard way last time haha!).

Old Jun 24, 2023, 11:52 am

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
What will be the Mileage posting to Delta on this ? Looking these are booking as DL flights so nothing special on mileage correct ? Just wanted to confirmed.

Last edited by rajhyd99; Jun 24, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Old Jun 24, 2023, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by rajhyd99
What will be the Mileage posting to Delta on this ? Looking these are booking as DL flights so nothing special on mileage correct ? Just wanted to confirmed.
If you book as a Delta codeshare you'll earn miles based on the ticket price and MQM's based on distance and fare code.

See - https://www.delta.com/us/en/skymiles...arn-with-delta

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.