Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

One Way: TK ARN - SEA $1,250

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2023, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska 75K

THIS IS ONE WAY!
It seems lots of EU-West coast Sub-$2K fares for next year.

This one stood out as it was a one-way that worked. The timing is not ideal and requires an overnight in IST which is a remote airport with no convenient hotels. TK does operate a tour program as well as offer overnight accommodations in some situations but either way $1,250 for one way seemed decent. Hope someone can make use of it. Could not find it on Amex Travel at all.

Availability is good after November to end of season but some dates in Sept and Oct

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...GmhE26CpPi2Di9
Old Apr 26, 2023, 8:08 pm

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat
As there seem to be no flights from ARN that would facilitate a connection of less than 16 hours, those should be eligible for a free transit hotel. If I remember correctly, flights in J with 8 hrs or more of layover time in IST or Y flights with 10 hours or more are eligible.

TK used to contract the Renaissance Polat pre new airport; now it seems to be the Pullman (which is fine, however, as pointed out above, it's an hour-long ride from the airport like virtually any hotel). Given the 1535 departure to SEA I'd still think one could get some decent "free stopover" value out of this. Also meals at the hotel are provided (dinner, breakfast). ​​​​​Y class pax get different hotels, most of which were non-international chain in my experience (had 10+ transit hotels in J in the last years).
YMMV with regards to the specific hotel, I once (pre new airport) ended up at some Arabic chain hotel (don't remember the name) which was...below average to put it mildly. All other stays were at the Polat Renaissance, the Pullman or the adjacent Mercure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.