Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA - SFO to LIM - $1223 R/T - Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA - SFO to LIM - $1223 R/T - Business

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2023, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kodalip
I actually tried that itinerary too but every time I get an error saying please choose a different fare and when I do just get stuck in an endless loop
Unfortunately you'll now have to pick different dates or wait a few hours to see if fares on the dates you had picked drop. The average fare per person for 3 people on your dates has jumped to $2297 and the total for 3 people has jumped to $6890.02 for your itinerary.

Old Apr 1, 2023, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

I actually tried that itinerary too but every time I get an error saying please choose a different fare and when I do just get stuck in an endless loop
Did a search for fares +/- 1 days of your original itinerary. There are several results. I picked the second one with lie-flat seats between MIA and JFK. and tried AMEX travel to see if you could book there and it looks like AMEX travel works too.

ITA Matrix Result List

ITA Matrix Selected Flight

AMEX Travel Selected Flights

AMEX Travel Checkout
kodalip likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2023, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by cruser1
Did a search for fares +/- 1 days of your original itinerary. There are several results. I picked the second one with lie-flat seats between MIA and JFK. and tried AMEX travel to see if you could book there and it looks like AMEX travel works too.

ITA Matrix Result List

ITA Matrix Selected Flight

AMEX Travel Selected Flights

AMEX Travel Checkout
Thanks for all the help! Ended up putting that itinerary on hold via America, will likely end up booking tomorrow. Originally had some air Canada seats for this route booked via ANA points that got messed up due to schedule changes so this deal was a game changer for us
cruser1 likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2023, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for all the help! Ended up putting that itinerary on hold via America, will likely end up booking tomorrow. Originally had some air Canada seats for this route booked via ANA points that got messed up due to schedule changes so this deal was a game changer for us
Sounds great! Glad you were able to find something that worked. Sorry it was so frustrating!

Didn't want to post a link in the previous post I made hoping to make it a little more challenging to book so you would have a chance, so I only posted screenshots.
kodalip likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2023, 9:34 pm

Are there any lie flats between MIA and LIM? I only see recliners but maybe it's because I'm only looking in September? thanks.
Old Apr 1, 2023, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hamburglar
Are there any lie flats between MIA and LIM? I only see recliners but maybe it's because I'm only looking in September? thanks.
No. AA is sending a 32Q or an Airbus A321neo to Lima through the end of schedule. It would be nice though!

When I started my search I was searching for an AA destination as close to 2k miles from Miami as possible (to get 140 TP) and Lima fit that bill, then I looked to the Western US to see if I could fly from California, Oregon, or Washington, connect in the Eastern US, then fly on to Lima and ran across this fare from SFO. I wasn't really focused on comfort, but I was hoping I could get a lie-flat for the flights across the US.

Last edited by cruser1; Apr 1, 2023 at 10:43 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.