Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Af j lis-eze £1752 9 mar 2023

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2022, 1:15 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)

I’ve found this fare from Lisbon to EZE on several dates in March. You can actually construct it to overnight in CDG and save an evilly early start.

Oddly enough the AF website shows the fare less than that shown on Matrix ITA. Mine is ticketed already!

I’d been looking for a while as I certainly wasn’t going to Istanbul. This seemed an extremely good fare. See what you think.

I found this even cheaper. This might suit miles runners
brodielayne, Dan72 and Misco60 like this.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 3:08 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
What do you mean by Istanbul? Is there any similar fare ex IST? I tried to go through GF but did not find anything interesting out of IST to EZE. Anyway I think it is very decent deal for EZE.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 747jetter
What do you mean by Istanbul? Is there any similar fare ex IST? I tried to go through GF but did not find anything interesting out of IST to EZE. Anyway I think it is very decent deal for EZE.
Sorry Love - what I meant was that I saw several cities where the cheapest fare was with Turkish via Istanbul, They were odd routings and indeed seem to have a stop in Bogota - and always came back via PTY with the EZE-PTY leg on Copa of which I have never heard much good. LIS was the best out of all Europe.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I’d been looking for a while as I certainly wasn’t going to Istanbul. This seemed an extremely good fare. See what you think.

Ma'am

Thanks! I'm joining you, figuratively of course: June and KLM. Suits me down to the ground.

I'm foxed by your reference to Istanbul.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
Ma'am

Thanks! I'm joining you, figuratively of course: June and KLM. Suits me down to the ground.

I'm foxed by your reference to Istanbul.
I'm so sorry! I only meant that the cheaper fares from different cities that I popped in ITA Matrix (CDG, FRA, ARN (I hope that you are dead impressed that I have learned to do all that here on FT ) showed fares from TK via IST. I thought that going via IST was a very long detour to EZE. There are other reasons but they play no role here.
Fritz likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
I'm so sorry! I only meant that the cheaper fares from different cities that I popped in ITA Matrix (CDG, FRA, ARN (I hope that you are dead impressed that I have learned to do all that here on FT ) showed fares from TK via IST. I thought that going via IST was a very long detour to EZE. There are other reasons but they play no role here.
Foe those who can face less than lie-flat, Dublin, KLM and premium-economy might be worth a look. At sub £1K: the change will buy an awful lot of comfort on the ground.

For harvesting miles, the fare classes involved (discounted business [O], and premium economy ) may not earn so many as you expect with some ST programmes. even nothing at all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.