Ac yyc-ams $2190

Old Dec 22, 2022, 4:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Santander
You can definitely get better than 2 PQP/$ without a huge amount of effort or positioning from the US. AC P fares ex-Europe to West Coast, the rock-bottom SK TATL Y/PE fares, or if you're willing to suffer a bit, AC flights in Y to Asia are a few that I've seen regularly pop up.
2 PQP/$ is still on the more difficult side of things. With some help from @jsloan I was able to find the same 4200+ PQP routing for ~$2400ish (add a bit more for stopover in LHR), but that's 1.82 and the highest I've seen since the before times (my previous best was YVR-YYZ-NRT-SIN-NRT-YYZ-YVR in P with NH to SIN, 6.2k PQP for $2300)

AC Y fares and SK TATL Y/PE fares run into the PQP/segment cap (e.g. LAX-ARN in PE at 5521mi previously earned 922 PQP and is now capped at 500).

I did also find YYC-AMS nonstop on AF/KL for $1400 RT which would be a phenomenal MQD run as I understand it, but I'm not a DL flyer by any means.
jsloan likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 5:12 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50K, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, Accor Diamond
Looks like this deal is still live - I was playing with some dates/stops and a bunch still work throughout the summer from YYC to LHR/CDG/FCO to name a few routing through AMS on the return
jsloan and arf04 like this.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 12:57 pm

I've been kicking myself for not getting the tickets earlier. I saw the fares earlier in the week, and now I don't see it anymore. I have more than $3K Delta voucher that I could have used for 2 pax with min adders. Bummer.

Update #1:
Seems like it's back on, and was able to secure 2 tix w acceptable adders - now all in it's abt $4.3K for 2 pax.

Update #2:
I think I may have mixed this up. I saw a similar deal on KLM/DL YYC to AMS, and that's what I got. Sorry, did not realize that this is an AC thread.

Last edited by r0m8470; Jan 7, 2023 at 8:28 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.