Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF/DL - JFK-CDG-MXP return $1877 - AF Metal

AF/DL - JFK-CDG-MXP return $1877 - AF Metal

Old Nov 7, 22, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Beckles View Post
I snoozed and I losed ...
It looks that way. Google Flights shows the price but it doesn't price out properly anymore. Sorry mate.
Old Nov 7, 22, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jcturnbull View Post
TPG posted about it just after 6pm NY time, now it's all gone....... looks like it went out on SCF newsletter too.
Another website taking credit for a flyertalk posting. This really gets old.
1k650, mlbcard, hamburglar and 4 others like this.
Old Nov 7, 22, 8:25 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, WN A-List/CP, AA Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Glob, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NJSwamplands View Post
Another website taking credit for a flyertalk posting. This really gets old.
Meh, the website expanded greatly on what was posted here, it appears this was widely available in terms of US origins and European destinations, I was only interested in BCN, I would have settled for an airport driving distance from MCI, but it was available from MCI for a good price which made it even better.

I was just trying to nail it down with my family and get it booked and it evaporated. The AMEX IAP fare that was even a bit cheaper (but with limited flight choices) seemed to have disappeared on the route I was looking at a little before, and before the TPG post, so maybe it was already in the process of being pulled.
NJSwamplands likes this.
Old Nov 7, 22, 9:58 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, AS MVPG 75K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by jcturnbull View Post
TPG posted about it just after 6pm NY time, now it's all gone....... looks like it went out on SCF newsletter too.
Leave it to the blog websites to ruin a great deal!
PookieMalibu25 likes this.
Old Nov 9, 22, 11:11 am

Programs: United MileagePlus
Originally Posted by Rob191288 View Post
Leave it to the blog websites to ruin a great deal!
On one hand, it's not "ruined" if blog readers were the ones who benefitted from it, as long as the deal wasn't pulled by DL. But certainly FTers who wanted to think it over / discuss dates could've missed out. What I fear is that DL pulled these bc they were mistake fares and maybe found out from blogs elsewhere. Not to say airlines aren't on FT, surely they are.

Search this Thread