Mileage Run Deals

Premium Fare Deals

AF: New York - RAK $2040 rt biz

AF: New York - RAK $2040 rt biz

Old Nov 3, 22, 10:01 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by marks88 View Post
Try ex-TUN
Ex-TUN also $1500 in Business to NYC and other spots across NA, 6 day min, you could probably stick one in and just spend a day or two in TUN... Which is nice for a few days, you really don't want to try a B2B as immigration lines can be long...
Old Nov 3, 22, 12:02 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA PP/MillionMiler; Delta Diamond; AA Plat; Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist
Just booked PHX-DTW-CDG-CMN-CDG-LAX-PHX at $1,600 on AF website for an August beach trip to Agadir/Essasouira. Z over the Atlantic, J for the other four segments. Instant confirmation that I'd triggered the 20k AMEX point offer. With 5x Plat points, too, that's 28K AMEX points, north of 32k RDMs, and 5,500 MQDs. I've been more than happy with AF/KLM nonrefundable tickets when I've needed to rebook or bank the full credit (unlike AC and a couple other carriers), so not at all concerned.
jfkeze, JournoFlyer and s777bg like this.
Old Nov 3, 22, 1:12 pm

Booked CLT-CMN and was ticketed by Delta. Thanks for alerting to this special fare, everyone.
Old Nov 3, 22, 3:05 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
In for two, CLT-RAK next May. Booked direct through AF and triggered the spend $1k, get 20,000 MR points offer I had on my Schwab Platinum. I was already planning a 2-2.5 week trip to Europe around then but mostly for places that P2 wanted to visit. This way, we both get a new country and he gets a new continent checked off!
Old Nov 3, 22, 3:52 pm

Booked MIA-CMN through AF for $1200 with outbound in March and coming back in October. Outbound TATL is on VS with their new A330neo which should be fun. Does anyone know where I can credit VS operated flights on AF stock?
Old Nov 3, 22, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by BoarderX View Post
Just booked PHX-DTW-CDG-CMN-CDG-LAX-PHX at $1,600 on AF website for an August beach trip to Agadir/Essasouira. Z over the Atlantic, J for the other four segments. Instant confirmation that I'd triggered the 20k AMEX point offer. With 5x Plat points, too, that's 28K AMEX points, north of 32k RDMs, and 5,500 MQDs. I've been more than happy with AF/KLM nonrefundable tickets when I've needed to rebook or bank the full credit (unlike AC and a couple other carriers), so not at all concerned.
Booked similar but couldnt get it to price out on AF site so booked with Orbitz. Got charged as AF but no auto amex offer confirm.
Old Nov 3, 22, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by ibk00281 View Post
Booked MIA-CMN through AF for $1200 with outbound in March and coming back in October. Outbound TATL is on VS with their new A330neo which should be fun. Does anyone know where I can credit VS operated flights on AF stock?
As long as VS has officially joined Skyteam by March, you should be able to credit the AF marketed VS operated A330neo flight to DL (including MQDs at 40% of distance flown)
Old Nov 3, 22, 5:43 pm

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
My fear is that for any changes this will reprice to $3k+, and of course if cancel you lose it all. But if you actually want to go to Morocco or credit to ST may be worth the risk.
Old Nov 4, 22, 9:32 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Booked MIA-LHR-AMS-CMN-CDG-MIA with transatlantic leg on VS A330NEO and return transatlantic leg on AF 777 for $1308 on Orbitz. Outbound in March with my return in September.
MaxVO likes this.
Old Nov 4, 22, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA-1K MM, AA-Gold, DL-Silver, AS-MVP
I booked one for late September. MIA-CDG-CMN-CDG-MIA for $1,159 using Amex IAP, could have been slightly cheaper if I chose the DL flight numbers. Probably going to use CMN to fly to other African countries as I'm kinda meh about Morocco, having been there years ago.
MaxVO and Brandinho1 like this.
Old Nov 5, 22, 12:03 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
I am having trouble getting the $1100-$1400 fare to pull up on Amex travel. Seems like no dates I try work, even if I can get them on Google flights.
Old Nov 5, 22, 12:49 am

Programs: UA-1K MM, AA-Gold, DL-Silver, AS-MVP
Originally Posted by FlyingFrZ View Post
I am having trouble getting the $1100-$1400 fare to pull up on Amex travel. Seems like no dates I try work, even if I can get them on Google flights.
Have you tried multi-city? I had to force an overnight in CDG because of availability.
Old Nov 5, 22, 9:39 am

I managed to book PHL - RAK for next summer for $1,056 on Delta yesterday, Thanks.

Last edited by amtbooks; Nov 5, 22 at 9:56 am Reason: typo
Old Nov 5, 22, 12:29 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond
This appears to be gone on AF (I have the Amex AF offer and would partially be doing this as an MQD run so booking through Delta is not an option).? Guess I should have jumped on it two days ago. (BTW, it’s infuriating that the AF website prices per leg…makes you think the deal is still there.)
Old Nov 5, 22, 4:04 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by lawyer75 View Post
This appears to be gone on AF (I have the Amex AF offer and would partially be doing this as an MQD run so booking through Delta is not an option).? Guess I should have jumped on it two days ago. (BTW, its infuriating that the AF website prices per legmakes you think the deal is still there.)
Yes, looks gone

Search this Thread