Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CX+ LIS/OPO-HKG Business one-way from €1,161

Old Oct 17, 2022, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF OWE, HH D, HGP D, Starriott Plat, AA/LM/SQ/VA/QF/AS/BA

Dates appear to be from December through to March 2023. Combines with IB and LH/LX. Cheapest alternatives start at €2K+. Books into “I” class.

Sample with fare rules here - https://matrix.itasoftware.com/itine...oiMSJ9fQ%3D%3D

Unfamiliar with the EU-Asia market so not sure if this is a “deal” or not but seems reasonable to me.
gogooo likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by Gold_Member
Dates appear to be from December through to March 2023. Combines with IB and LH/LX. Cheapest alternatives start at €2K+. Books into “I” class.

Sample with fare rules here - https://matrix.itasoftware.com/itine...oiMSJ9fQ%3D%3D

Unfamiliar with the EU-Asia market so not sure if this is a “deal” or not but seems reasonable to me.
If you are interested, you can go ~$2k - $2.5k (USD) round trip in business to several destinations in SE Asia.

HKG might be tougher right now because they are just opening up. So with a specific need, that fare is not bad.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 11:36 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Global321
If you are interested, you can go ~$2k - $2.5k (USD) round trip in business to several destinations in SE Asia.

HKG might be tougher right now because they are just opening up. So with a specific need, that fare is not bad.
If HKG is the intended destination you can always build a stopover... just a random search to SGN for instance... I DO NOT think this example is a deal but more as something to play around if HKG is the goal...
Google Flights
Global321 likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2022, 1:21 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Good deal for a one-way although even pre-pandemic you could get AY J fares HKG-Europe for about EUR 2,000 return on sale so puts things into perspective.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.