Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA First: LHR - USA 2250 rt

BA First: LHR - USA 2250 rt

Old Oct 18, 2022, 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by scaredflyer
if people are looking for BA first, there's a fare from YYZ to Johannesburg for ~$4600 USD

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...62FD171CYY24Q6
I booked YVR-DFW-LHR-JNB and back for 4800 USD (A Fare BA metal, J Fare AA metal, all BA marketed flights) a couple of weeks ago. Crediting to AS as MVP Gold 75k is around 60k+ in EQM and somewhere around 100k+ in RDM (I haven't calculated). I did something similar this year back in Spring from LAX-LHR-JNB and back, but because of the advantage in exchange rate right now with CAD, this is a good deal. You just can't use the 10% chase discount unfortunately.

Last edited by jumbo_cards; Oct 18, 2022 at 3:24 pm Reason: clarifying on fares
Old Oct 18, 2022, 3:47 pm

Can you use aarp discount from yvr? I know no chase discount. Also it seems no first class from Toronto to London only biz class ?
Old Oct 18, 2022, 4:13 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, AS Gold MVP, IC RA, IHG Spire Elite, HH Diamond, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
No, you can only use the AARP discount on itineraries departing the US.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 3:34 am

Programs: AA PPro
Don't seem to be able to transit on the east coast on the way to the west coast. Would be a stellar ba tier point run if you could.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.