Kl: Bhx - tlv £667

Old Sep 16, 2022, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Kl: Bhx - tlv £667

Plenty of availability over the winter.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 8:16 am

Programs: BA*GGL, A3*G, AF*P, VS*S
Originally Posted by Mordac
Plenty of availability over the winter.
Much more interesting is the same fare via CDG for the AF widebody service on the long legs!
321 likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 8:22 am

KLM seems to fly narrowbodies with EuroBiz on the flight to TLV. But AF flies widebodies for about the same price. If youre ok with Eurobiz for flights this long, I see plenty of availability on *A from 480€ rt.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 9:20 am

Programs: BA GGL
Anyone got an example of this AF variant?
Old Sep 16, 2022, 9:26 am

One in January here
armouredant and 321 like this.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 10:15 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Fare basis code: OS5C13N8Advance purchase: Book your ticket 14 day(s) before departure.Maximum stay: A maximum stay of 3 month(s) applies.Minimum stay: A minimum stay of 7 day(s) applies.

Not as tempting for Delta flyers as these book into O class but still an acceptable price for travel to Israel on a lie flat seat. FlyingBlue members could add 15 XPs with an extra AMS segment but gotta work around the CDG-TLV part (most examples of double connection have AMS-TLV which we most certainly don't want) BHX-CDG-TLV is 78 XPs Round-trip.

Delta flyers would earn 5086 MQMs and 1017 MQDs (based on 500 mile minimum) or a 1.33 MQD Ratio
Mordac likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by Hudute
KLM seems to fly narrowbodies with EuroBiz on the flight to TLV. But AF flies widebodies for about the same price. If youre ok with Eurobiz for flights this long, I see plenty of availability on *A from 480€ rt.
Damn, I completely missed out on the fact that these were narrowbodies with EuroBiz. Thanks for pointing it out, although I'm glad the fare works via CDG as well.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by Mordac
Damn, I completely missed out on the fact that these were narrowbodies with EuroBiz.
With time, getting "proper" business class between Europe and TLV has become a hunt (I think KL and then LX were the last to switch to narrowbodies). I am not acquainted with what LY offers, however leaving that aside, this is what is left (and not all of these are daily):
- MAD: IB on 332, UX on 789
- CDG: AF on EQV (basically everything they have - 772, 77W, 332, 359 ...)
- IST: TK on 77W and 332/333
Old Sep 17, 2022, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MichaelA380
With time, getting "proper" business class between Europe and TLV has become a hunt (I think KL and then LX were the last to switch to narrowbodies). I am not acquainted with what LY offers, however leaving that aside, this is what is left (and not all of these are daily):
- MAD: IB on 332, UX on 789
- CDG: AF on EQV (basically everything they have - 772, 77W, 332, 359 ...)
- IST: TK on 77W and 332/333
VS and BA also fly from LHR, the former with 789s (arriving at an ungodly hour, I had the misfortune of doing this a couple months ago), BA 2x daily with 788, 789, and 772.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 7:52 pm

Programs: BA, A3, LY; IHG/IC, Accor
TP also sells "proper" business class on the LIS-TLV route, using A321LR aircraft with flat bed seats.

Recently IB has been frequently utilising its LEVEL aircrafts as 332 on the TLV route. These have premium economy -style business class cabin with a very limited recline.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 5:11 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
Originally Posted by eugnk
TP also sells "proper" business class on the LIS-TLV route, using A321LR aircraft with flat bed seats.

Recently IB has been frequently utilising its LEVEL aircrafts as 332 on the TLV route. These have premium economy -style business class cabin with a very limited recline.
TP changed the plane for this route, during summer most but not all of the flights to TLV were with A321LR now is back to euro business seats
eugnk likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 11:45 am

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
Well AF is using the old High Density 2-3-2 777 on this route. So this is not really lie flat, its around 165 degrees. And honestly one of the worst C products you can get in Europe right now. For a four hour flight ok, but nothing fancy.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 6:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Does the BHX-TLV and vv route ticket as direct flights? The above example shows a transfer at AMS in each direction, but I only see one flight number in each direction. If so, be careful with segment and MQM earnings.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.