Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Vietnam: SYD to Paris from AUD 1940 (Y+)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2022, 5:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Vietnam Airlines is having a nice sale on their Premium Economy flights from Sydney to Paris via Ho Chi Minh. Other Aussie cities are in similar ranges...

These book into Z class which earn the same as Business Class at Delta, so earnings are: 100% RDMs and MQMs (21062) of distance and 20% as MQDs or 4212 MQDs.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Fliar likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 5:18 am

Programs: airponts
Available to Frankfurt too!
Old Sep 7, 2022, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by kindagot
Available to Frankfurt too!
Sydney to Frankfurt (100% RDMs and MQMs (20506) of distance and 20% as MQDs or 4101 MQDs)

Melbourne to Frankfurt (100% RDMs and MQMs (20318) of distance and 20% as MQDs or 4064 MQDs)

Melbourne to Paris (100% RDMs and MQMs (20874) of distance and 20% as MQDs or 4175 MQDs)
Old Sep 7, 2022, 8:23 am

Programs: QF; VA; AS
That’s an amazing price for PE from Australia, especially post Covid.
pythonisman likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2022, 4:41 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
Still some dates available for this fare and I have family who may take up the offer. Anyone know how to mitigate the long layovers in SGN? As there is no lounge access perhaps it is possible to go landside without collecting carry on bags?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.