Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EK First BKK HKG Return USD $850

EK First BKK HKG Return USD $850

Old Mar 24, 2023, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by sickmint79
when is this? i'm based out of BKK (technically KBV) and been trying to fit at least a first one way of BKK-HKG into my schedule. couldn't make it happen on a work trip (makes the rest of it price so much higher coming from HKG) - still hoping to score this somewhere to try showering on a plane. figured i had all the time in the world to book the one way at $626. nice if it pops up cheaper tho...
Did you misread me or am I misreading you?

I said it was unlikley that F would re-appear on the BKK-HKG route which would mean you were out of luck, but as Captain Canuck said above, it could change back and indeed it looks like it has.
Captain Canuck likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 3:28 am

Programs: BA gold, Hilton Diamond
It has indeed, I booked a same day return trip from bkk in November just to try Emirates first class, which is a bucket list item for me and I'm sure for many other flyertalk members!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.