Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Etihad: CAI to JNB from $962

Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Acceptable fare with Etihad from Cairo to Johannesburg via Abu Dhabi. Limited travel dates.

Fares book into Z class and you would earn 125% with ANA or 13448 miles and 130% with American Airlines or Asiana for a total of 13985 miles.

Book Flights Here!

PS: For those following the Icelandair thread, I just wanted to confirm that these feature lie-flat seats on 3/4 segments

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
Old Jul 3, 2022, 3:02 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Interesting fare. Ticket by July 7, only $50 cancel fee. A bunch of blackout dates around Christmas/New Years. There are a series of progressively more expensive “V4EG” basis fares and the D variant appears to allow use of routing thru AUH/NBO on KQ to JNB or thru AUH/SEZ on HM for a few hundred more.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.