Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

ZIPAIR: LAX to NRT from USD 1629

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ZIPAIR: LAX to NRT from USD 1629

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2022, 10:45 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
I went on the ZipAir website and apparently you cannot book the lie-flat seats if you have a child younger than 6. That is a bummer for us, but probably great news for a lot of people.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by tr3k
Tour group will likely need to arrive on a specific day and specific schedule. You will also need to apply for a visa, get several covid tests and group schedule needs to be set exactly ahead of time. I doubt that they can conform this schedule to your arbitrarily selected flights - famous Japanese flexibility and all.
JTB Honolulu's website, for example, shows they are also required to meet in Hawaii and go to Japan together, so they call walk you through immigration, which is part of the new rules. I'm assuming this will be the same for all of them.
tr3k likes this.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by rill2503456
I looked into Zipair a bit but from what I can tell, they don't offer ticket changes at all. So if you purchase this fare and Japan doesn't open up by October, you're SOL.
This is correct. As I mentioned above, you'll only get taxes back (like $65 a ticket).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.