Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Air Canada: MIA to DEL from $2594

Old Jun 22, 22, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Acceptable sale with Air Canada for travel between Miami to New Delhi via Toronto. There are some horrible layovers but all segments are operated by Boeing 787s and 777s with lie flat seats. These flights will probably have schedule changes so might allow flight changes and better layovers.

These fares book into P class which credit at 200% to programs such as Aegean Miles and Bonus or 33916 miles.

Air Canada and Turkish as well as United Mileage Plus would credit this at 150% of distance of 25438 miles. United flyers would obtain 1/5 of RDMs as PQPs but due to the 1500 PQPs per segment limit the total would be 3000 PQPs for YYZ-DEL-YYZ and 370 PQPs each way for MIA-YYZ-MIA for a grand total of 3740 PQPs.

Lufthansa would obtain 100% of distance or 16958 miles.

Book Flights Here!

The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals
arf04 likes this.
Old Jun 22, 22, 11:35 am

I don't mind the long layovers. On the outbound, before departing to DEL, you get access to Signature Suite. (Very nice lounge) And on the way back, the times are perfect to explore Toronto. Arrive in morning, and depart afternoon. Take Union-Pearson Express to Downtown and go sightseeing.
jfkeze and YYCNoob like this.
Old Jun 22, 22, 12:23 pm

$200CDN cheaper on AF.
Old Jun 22, 22, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by littledoggie747 View Post
I don't mind the long layovers. On the outbound, before departing to DEL, you get access to Signature Suite. (Very nice lounge) And on the way back, the times are perfect to explore Toronto. Arrive in morning, and depart afternoon. Take Union-Pearson Express to Downtown and go sightseeing.
I think I'm still in Covid mind where border crossings are a hassle versus the benefit of going into town and exploring things, I used to schedule 8-12-20 hour layovers in HKG , SIN or BKK and explore... you are right times are good, no overnights... grab some food and explore the city...
Old Jun 22, 22, 1:38 pm

No more covid test needed to get into Canada.
Old Jun 25, 22, 8:58 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by littledoggie747 View Post
No more covid test needed to get into Canada.
But I think you need to be fully vaccinated for this waiver.
Old Jun 26, 22, 8:53 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2mm, UA 1K, CO Silver, Starwood PLT
GREAT post--thanks so much for computing the PQP's! You made is so easy for me to determine the value of the trip

Appreciate you.
Old Jun 27, 22, 3:37 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post
But I think you need to be fully vaccinated for this waiver.
Can one transit with a negative PCR-RT then?
Old Jul 2, 22, 10:32 am

Programs: AC50 MM
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
Can one transit with a negative PCR-RT then?
Transport Canada only allow unvaccinated travellers to connect to their ongoing flight, not allowed to leave the secure area.
SSF556 likes this.

Search this Thread