Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SQ Business Special Fares from BKK to AUS/EUR/NA and others

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ Business Special Fares from BKK to AUS/EUR/NA and others

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2022, 3:04 am

Originally Posted by JD1905
Shame there is nothing EX-EU the opposite direction. I booked a O/W HKT-LHR at £1000pp for January but have been really struggling to find any decent deals for my outbound!
out of interest, how come you are booking two oneways as that's surely gonna come in at more than a return?
You can get SOF-DOH-HKT for about a grand. VIE/FRA/CPH/ARN all do direct flight to BKK on TG/BR for about £1350. CX currently doing AMS-HKG-HKT for £1320 ish.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 3:41 pm
formerly JackDann

Originally Posted by kryten22uk
out of interest, how come you are booking two oneways as that's surely gonna come in at more than a return?
You can get SOF-DOH-HKT for about a grand. VIE/FRA/CPH/ARN all do direct flight to BKK on TG/BR for about £1350. CX currently doing AMS-HKG-HKT for £1320 ish.
I had an outbound sorted using Avios but the routing was far from ideal.

Yeah i’ve got alerts set up for pretty much every routing so will continue to keep an eye out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.