Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL NON-STOP Z Class: ATL to SCL (A350-900) $2088

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL NON-STOP Z Class: ATL to SCL (A350-900) $2088

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2022, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jfkeze
This was Delta metal/LATAM codeshare, so assuming things would be OK-ish on dates, etc. Just dealing with the crediting of the flights... similar to a booking of Virgin Atlantic codeshares on a Delta Premium Select flight...
My point is don't purchase from LATAM because if anything needs to change, their CS agents are worthless. LATAM is one of only airlines i recommend using an OTA/TA over purchasing directly.. Purchase from DL/OTA even if they can't book with LATAM codeshare number. The additional earnings won't be worth the hassle you'll avoid.
DeltaGoldLass likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by flyerCO
My point is don't purchase from LATAM because if anything needs to change, their CS agents are worthless. LATAM is one of only airlines i recommend using an OTA/TA over purchasing directly.. Purchase from DL/OTA even if they can't book with LATAM codeshare number. The additional earnings won't be worth the hassle you'll avoid.
Will counter this with I have had an easy time dealing with customer service with any change in schedule. Also miles have credited in 3-4 days even booking through LATAM. Much more than I can say with their “close” partner ( AM ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.