Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL NON-STOP Z Class: ATL to SCL (A350-900) $2088

DL NON-STOP Z Class: ATL to SCL (A350-900) $2088

Old Jun 8, 22, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jfkeze View Post
This was Delta metal/LATAM codeshare, so assuming things would be OK-ish on dates, etc. Just dealing with the crediting of the flights... similar to a booking of Virgin Atlantic codeshares on a Delta Premium Select flight...
My point is don't purchase from LATAM because if anything needs to change, their CS agents are worthless. LATAM is one of only airlines i recommend using an OTA/TA over purchasing directly.. Purchase from DL/OTA even if they can't book with LATAM codeshare number. The additional earnings won't be worth the hassle you'll avoid.
DeltaGoldLass likes this.
Old Jun 8, 22, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by flyerCO View Post
My point is don't purchase from LATAM because if anything needs to change, their CS agents are worthless. LATAM is one of only airlines i recommend using an OTA/TA over purchasing directly.. Purchase from DL/OTA even if they can't book with LATAM codeshare number. The additional earnings won't be worth the hassle you'll avoid.
Will counter this with I have had an easy time dealing with customer service with any change in schedule. Also miles have credited in 3-4 days even booking through LATAM. Much more than I can say with their “close” partner ( AM ).

Search this Thread