Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SYD-ARN QF/TG/AY one way Business from $2684 AUD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2022, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: airponts

Anyone wanting a European One way ?
Books into I for QF, AY and Z for TG. I in Qf earns lots of miles on Alaska Mileage Plan.
Plenty of availability from September to November and then from Late January 2023

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...eUTXdCxvXWrzz9
https://www.google.com/travel/flight...syYshbWVE2pmk6

Also available from Melbourne and also to lots of other EU destinations, CPH, FCO etc.
Stacycrow and Gold_Member like this.

Last edited by kindagot; May 18, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Old May 18, 2022, 8:45 pm

Alaska cheats! Getting any partner mile credits with them is like having your teeth pooled without anesthetic.
Old May 19, 2022, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Alaska cheats! Getting any partner mile credits with them is like having your teeth pooled without anesthetic.
I can’t believe that this happened to someone else, lol. I did a British Airways first ticket which credited 450% to Alaska. Luckily I had a photo of the boarding pass and it was all resolved. Now I always make it a point to take a photo of the boarding pass with seat number and record locator.
Old May 19, 2022, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by BigMouthStrikesAgain
... Now I always make it a point to take a photo of the boarding pass with seat number and record
locator.
Don't forget payment receipt, as their routine documentation requirement. They may still try to cheat even with all documentation in place, or at least drag the process for months.
Old May 19, 2022, 2:39 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
FWIW, I've never had an issue crediting partner F/J tickets to Alaska.
Flying for Fun likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.