Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/JAL: LAX to Seoul from $2475

AA/JAL: LAX to Seoul from $2475

Old May 9, 2022, 5:41 pm

Programs: ALL Gold, MPC Silver
Originally Posted by jfkeze
I placed sample dates in November where hopefully things are back to normal (famous last words in publishing deals during Covid "back to normal" 😂😂&#128514
Was HND-GMP flown pre-Covid? Would assume so...

Short term they are selling this fare even in late May, so wonder if they are offering alternative flights or options... Korea seems to be open (for vaxxed, no quarantine)
Yes HND-GMP was flown pre-COVID but there are two points to consider:

1. Japanese general elections in July - They will never open fully before the elections, most Japanese are enjoying their COVID-sakoku
2. GMP hasn't been authorized to restart scheduled international flights by the South Korean government - the thinking is that this will only happen perhaps a month after the Japanese government ends the COVID-sakoku
Old May 9, 2022, 9:11 pm

i booked for march 2023, yvr, gmp, gmp-kix, train to tokyo, nrt to yvr aprox 12kCAD 2 adults 1 11 yr old
Old May 9, 2022, 11:41 pm

Cancel that.

i dont like the old style seats the jal 767 they send to yvr.

might have to travel to lax

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.