Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

WS: DUB-YVR $913 CAD o/w $1864 rtn

Old Mar 30, 2022, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

There seems to be some availability left in Sept/Oct if one looks at the right dates, possibly more? It will come up as a "mixed itinerary" in some searches as they consider their domestic product "premium" cabin, not "business".

And if booking with Canadian AMEX Plat there can be additional discounts due to WestJet being a "preferred partner airline" ($755 o/w, $1586 rt).

Although the earning on this isn't useful to many, I really appreciate the ability to book a o/w so figured I should share.
arf04 and prmetime like this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 6:28 am

Programs: AP AS BA
Thanks! Yes, WS is pretty good for offering OW TATL fares at 50% of RT.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:44 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
And if booking with Canadian AMEX Plat there can be additional discounts due to WestJet being a "preferred partner airline" ($755 o/w, $1586 rt).
Mind elaborating a bit more here? I am not aware of this, especially considering RBC already has a credit card deal with WS. I haven't heard of this one before.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kaasschaaf
Mind elaborating a bit more here? I am not aware of this, especially considering RBC already has a credit card deal with WS. I haven't heard of this one before.
If you have a Canadian American Express Platinum credit card and book via their travel portal you can save addidtional 10-20% with certain airlines. Not always a bargain as not all fares seem to be eligible, but I've used it with BA and JAL in the past, but did not realise WestJet was included. Not sure if other countries' AmEX cards have the same (or similar) deals.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:06 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
If you have a Canadian American Express Platinum credit card and book via their travel portal you can save addidtional 10-20% with certain airlines. Not always a bargain as not all fares seem to be eligible, but I've used it with BA and JAL in the past, but did not realise WestJet was included. Not sure if other countries' AmEX cards have the same (or similar) deals.
$920 regular, $760 through Amex Travel. Thanks for the tip!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.