Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: SQ/LH/LX/UA Jakarta-US/Canada £980

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: SQ/LH/LX/UA Jakarta-US/Canada £980

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:21 am

Programs: BA G, SQ G,UA S, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
unable to confirm seat on the SQ segment between FRA and SIN on lh.com. Anyone knows why?
Will it open up later? trip in August
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:25 am

Programs: TK elite & BA Gold
Originally Posted by jeffreier
unable to confirm seat on the SQ segment between FRA and SIN on lh.com. Anyone knows why?
Why don´t you use the SQ website if it is a SQ flight?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by maverikbc
I booked for December, I'm betting on schedule changes, I have fairly high confidence in possibility of ....LH metal swapping to SQ metal, or even a full refund.
In the event of a schedule change or equipment change, does LH provide full refunds or allow you to change to different dates within reason?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KrisFlyer Elite Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by jeffreier
LH seems to be a little more complicated (obly showed very few available seats for me too). But worked without any problems using SQ website with the actual PNR.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by ToKo
LH seems to be a little more complicated (obly showed very few available seats for me too). But worked without any problems using SQ website with the actual PNR.
How does one get the PNR / reference for SQ? LH didn't even send me any email and all I have is the LH reference number.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:07 pm

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by noobynoob
How does one get the PNR / reference for SQ? LH didn't even send me any email and all I have is the LH reference number.
Use the LH booking code on SQ website.
ToKo likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Deckter
Use the LH booking code on SQ website.
Thank you; when I tried the LH reference umber on SQ last night it didn't work - there must be some delay.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:02 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
Try your e-ticket number too. Mine worked within an hour of booking
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:01 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KrisFlyer Elite Gold, HHonors Diamond
No issues with LH PNR on SQ website at all. But I do have noticed as well that there was no confirmation mail after the booking at all (@noobynoob). However ticket was confirmed and also got a e-ticket number that you can use to get like a receipt on LH website. The receipt might contain any other relevant PNR (in my case it didn‘t).
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:17 pm

awesome find!! got mine ticketed. how likely will this go through or will they cancel it? have to book a mileage ticket while available. safe to do so now?
how can i proceed if lufthansa cancels or changes one leg or another, will i be able to change dates flexible after? thank you!! :-)
Old Mar 31, 2022, 5:44 pm

Booked DPS-SIN-FRA-LAS-JFK-ZHR-SIN-DPS on LH yesterday. As I try to select the seat on SQ, I get this message “Passenger Mr xxx is not ticketed yet. Seat and meal selections will be allowed once ticket has been confirmed.”
Same in LH.com, seats selection is not yet available. Anyone experiencing this? Thx
Old Mar 31, 2022, 5:48 pm

Programs: TK elite & BA Gold
Originally Posted by Schi
Booked DPS-SIN-FRA-LAS-JFK-ZHR-SIN-DPS on LH yesterday. As I try to select the seat on SQ, I get this message “Passenger Mr xxx is not ticketed yet. Seat and meal selections will be allowed once ticket has been confirmed.”
Same in LH.com, seats selection is not yet available. Anyone experiencing this? Thx
What is the reply to the question of the website: Is your reservation ticketed?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 6:04 pm

Programs: Alaska,AC,Avios,
Originally Posted by frozen_elephant
awesome find!! got mine ticketed. how likely will this go through or will they cancel it? have to book a mileage ticket while available. safe to do so now?
how can i proceed if lufthansa cancels or changes one leg or another, will i be able to change dates flexible after? thank you!! :-)
Is there an EU or airlines rule that they cant cancel after a few days or no such thing ? I mean can they downgrade or cancel say after a month?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 8:55 pm
viz

Programs: DL DM, AC 75K, NEXUS, Bonvoy Platinum
Booked CGK-SIN-MUC-EWR/JFK-FRA-SIN-CGK. Outbound in November on the SQ A350 and 767-300 Polaris, inbound in March 2023 on LH 747-8 and SQ A380.
Captain Canuck likes this.

Last edited by viz; Mar 31, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by viz
Booked CGK-SIN-MUC-EWR/JFK-FRA-SIN-CGK. Outbound in November on the SQ A350 and 767-300 Polaris, inbound in March 2023 on LH 747-8 and SQ A380.
Did you book that today? I can't get anything less than $6000 now....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.