Lh/sq lon-sin f 3.5k

Old Mar 29, 2022, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Lh/sq lon-sin f 3.5k

Found some dates later in the year for the above route that might be good value for a few, seems like it allows codeshares on SQ on the A380 FRA-SIN which I think might be new first version of the suites.

Only available through OTA's though with at least a week minimum stay

Example
Old Mar 29, 2022, 4:11 pm

Programs: AA PlatExec, Bonvoy Plat
Interesting...the price from DFW - SIN isn't bad either (example), but reviews for Gotogate and Ovago seem to suck. Is there any risk booking with those guys, and can you still view seat assignment?
Old Mar 29, 2022, 4:28 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by pwhite8314
Interesting...the price from DFW - SIN isn't bad either (example), but reviews for Gotogate and Ovago seem to suck. Is there any risk booking with those guys, and can you still view seat assignment?
Maybe the fare changed but it's showing 7000+ a person with the DFW-FRA in Business... Seems a bit on the high end...
joorinainen likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Maybe the fare changed but it's showing 7000+ a person with the DFW-FRA in Business... Seems a bit on the high end...
No, that's about it. Still not bad if it gets the SIN Suites for the FRA-SIN leg. I can't book Qatar Q-Suits for less than $13k pp DFW-BKK, so getting to SIN for less, and half in first, seems like a decent deal, or am I missing something?
Old Mar 30, 2022, 5:03 am
formerly JackDann

Nice - Shame there isn't anyway to book this online in a similar way to BA Holidays or i'd be pretty tempted. Always slightly cautious about spending 7,000+ with an OTA. I'll keep an eye on this though.

I was looking previously at CDG > SIN in F on A380 for around 4k which I thought was reasonable, but after seeing this i'm glad I didn't go for it.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 6:33 am

FWIW, if you expand the OTA section, Expedia is in there, I think they're the most legit out of all of them.
JD1905 likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 10:35 am
formerly JackDann

Originally Posted by pwhite8314
FWIW, if you expand the OTA section, Expedia is in there, I think they're the most legit out of all of them.
Noticed that eventually. Also contacted a local travel agent to see if they can match it. Nice find.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 3:01 pm

Programs: BA*GGL, A3*G, AF*P, VS*S
I also noticed you can go all the way to SYD for 4k-ish on some dates, usually you then get LH/LX LON-SIN and SQ suites SIN-SYD. Seems exceptionally good value for an Oz trip. I'm thinking to book for Jan-Feb next year!
Old Mar 30, 2022, 3:06 pm

Yeah, I'm still clicking around, so far can't find better than the DFW-SIN deal, but that's October, would rather mid-January. Also not clear if the SQ seats are bookable, from the few sites I tried, it doesn't look like it, but maybe with a record locator I can book seats directly with them? The LH seats are bookable, at least on Priceline.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.