Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Sfo,nyc,mia-dxb, *a, $2100

Sfo,nyc,mia-dxb, *a, $2100

Old Mar 23, 2022, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by jfkeze
It's hard to find rules THAT generous, although the AUH-JED via USA was a recent example...

Add a half day layover in UAE, that could pad things and a cheapo ticket to India...

Also check fares to India, a few weeks ago I saw some in the 2100 range with UA/LX and then Vistara to AMD, cheapest now is 2700ish to MAA with UA/UK with crappy layovers and not the greatest value to be honest... (Sidebar: Vistara should so do an ad with their IATA code... Fly UK to the UK hehe)

Thanks $2100 BIZ fare would have been amazing... Too bad I missed it! I am finding ~$2,750 business fares via Swiss/ ZRH or LH/ FRA and Vistara connection to Chennai.

Thank you for your help!
Old Mar 24, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: SQ QPPS, *A Gold, EK Skywards Gold
Are these refundable?
Old Mar 24, 2022, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by kaushik123
Are these refundable?
No

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.