Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz

Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz

Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:38 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Originally Posted by NeoOfTheCRS
EK is listed in the fare rules, but no flights through DXB are allowed. This would indicate that its either an error or we would need to find an EK 5th Freedom Flight. Off the top of my head, I can name two with the A380 and that would be HKG-BKK or MXP-JFK. I haven't found either flight to be available in a Star Alliance code share. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just haven't found it
Nope, these fares explicitly do not let you use the QF codeshares on EK, and they don't allow EK flight numbers in the routing table.

Code:
FLIGHT APPLICATION    THE FARE COMPONENT MUST NOT BE ON
       ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
           ANY QF FLIGHT OPERATED BY EK
           ANY VA FLIGHT OPERATED BY SQ.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 7:14 pm

I’m in Australia, whilst not quite as cheap these fares are still good ex Australia. Route map does allow EK, but only between Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 12:11 am

Programs: AAexp, UA*G, HY LT Globalist, FB Plat, Centurion
Can anyone tell me what the max stay is on this fare? I want to get away for six months or so. Using a stopover in Indonesia or Thailand for 90 days and then another 90 in NZ. Would be flying ex FCO.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Potentially depends on which fare you are using, but all of the ones I see on FCO-AKL have a maximum stay of 12 months. You will probably have ticket validity issues first.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 9:48 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
See ALG-SYD thread, there are currently Z fare variants of LH/LX ex-ALG that are roughly half the base fare ($1587) of the ex-AMS Z fares and have the same Atlantic and Pacific routing and stopover rules as those discussed here. ex-TUN is $1800 BF.
MaxVO likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 12:31 pm

I also posted a screenshot in the first post of the TUN-SYD/AKL thread with a routing TUN-Europe-USA/Canada-AKL, but you could easily modify the routing to go through the USA/Canada in one direction and Asia in the other direction - TUN-Europe-USA/Canada-AKL-Asia-Europe-TUN.

LH/LX/OS/OZ/NZ/SQ - TUN-SYD/AKL - $1890 r/t - Business - FlyerTalk Forums

The P fare is cheapest, but doesn't allow stopovers, so pick a higher fare which doesn't cost too much more to add stopovers.
Leedsflyer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.